The ICCFA's 2011 Annual Convention & Exposition, March 8-11 at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, offers the best educational value of the year. Nowhere else will you find 40+ hours of educational sessions, more than 400 exhibit booths and networking luncheons, receptions and dinners. So there's just one question: ARE YOU REGISTERED? ICCFA members: Save $50 by registering by THIS FRIDAY, February 4 (although if you register this weekend, we will still honor the early bird discount--Shh, don't tell anyone ;).
Registration and full program information is available online at http://www.iccfa.com/education-events/annual-convention/iccfa-2011-annual-convention-exposition.
You won't want to miss:
- Keynote presentations from former Apple evangelist Guy Kawasaki, author and innovation consultant Eric Haseltine, "America's Veterinarian" Dr. Marty Becker and business/human resources consultant Juliet Funt.
- 40+ breakout sessions on topics that will help your business grow toward "A Bright Future."
- Cremation Coaching Center LIVE!: In the cremation "game," there will be winners and there will be losers. In this first-of-its-kind interactive educational experience, our cremation coaches will help you and your staff develop the strategy and skills you need to succeed in cremation operations, arrangements and administration. Co-chairs: Julie Burn and Poul Lemasters.
- Second Annual PLPA Conference: The State of PLPA, Coleen Ellis and Bill Remkus, PLPA Co-Chairs
- Meetings in conjunction with the Jewish Funeral Directors of America, Casket & Funeral Supply Association of America, and International Memorialization Supply Association.
- More than 400 exhibit booths—the fastest-growing industry expo!
- Networking luncheons, receptions and the closing dinner
- Earn up to 18.5 continuing education credits
- Free food & drinks in the Expo hall
...and much, much more.
ATTENTION SUPPLIERS: Haven't reserved your booth yet? Act quickly! We have sold nearly 95 percent of the hall. Download the prospectus here. Exhibit at the fastest-growing industry expo and lead your business toward "A Bright Future."
For more information, please contact Rick Platter, Supplier Relations Manager, at email@example.com or 1.800.645.7700.
HOTEL ROOMS ARE GOING QUICKLY! Act now to reserve your hotel room for $199 per night at Mandalay Bay. Use code "ICCFA 2011 Annual."