PLPA Webinar -- August 2013: Understanding Proper Merchandising
- Interested in learning how to properly set up your showroom? Join this webinar and see some very successful showrooms -- and some that are not. Don't let yours be one of the bad examples.
- Interested in learning how to increase your average sale by properly educating the pet parent on memorialization options? Come hear some proven presentation techniques that will allow you to NOT be a sales person, but allow the pet parent to be the buyer.
- Do you have a proven presentation script for your staff? Join the session and hear one that works.
- What's a family urn? How can you assist the family in personalization outside of the name of the pet and their dates? Create a true masterpiece for the family.
- How can you increase your online sales?
- Do you put prices on your urns on the floor? Should you? Come learn the answer!
- Coleen Ellis, CPLP, Two Hearts Pet Loss Center
- Toni Noel, Memory Vessels
- Jeremiah Neville, Terrybear Urns & Memorials
Price: $25 per session/$20 per session for PLPA members. (you must be logged in to receive member discount pricing)