On a crisp October day in 1995, Chuck Gallagher took 23 physical steps, opened a door and began a new experience that was life-changing. Join Chuck for this high-energy, thought provoking and at times painfully honest presentation as he shares life lessons on how to:
- transform self-limiting beliefs into personal and organizational success
- use ethical choices to enhance business growth and success
- understand how corporate social responsibility can create a new dynamic for business growth
- help your employees increase ethics awareness and reduce fraud
- understand the effects of choices on one's personal and professional lives
Chuck Gallagher is chief operating officer for American Funeral Financial, Greenville, South Carolina. He is internationally recognized as a leading business ethics and corporate social responsibility presenter and is author of "Second Chances: Transforming Adversity into Opportunity."