There are no products in your shopping cart.
- ICCFA CAFÉ
- PET LOSS
- MUSIC LICENSES
- FOR CONSUMERS
- LOT EXCHANGE
- FIND A MEMBER
- INDUSTRY INFO
PLEASE NOTE: TO RECEIVE MEMBER DISCOUNTS, you must be an ICCFA member and logged into your account on the ICCFA website*, or you may call 1.800.645.7700.
*To register as a member on the site, go to the home page, click on "Create New Account" and fill out the form. If your company is a member in good standing, you will be granted membership privileges within 24 hours (but usually within minutes) and will have access to all content throughout the site as well as to ICCFA member discounts.
Also: you cannot earn continuing education credit by listening to recordings. You must attend presentations in person to earn CE credits.
One of the jobs of the funeral directors is to help create a final memory picture. Join Ken Whittaker as he examines some of the newest concepts, materials and techniques in restorative art, including:
• the critical role of proper embalming in relation to successful restorative art work
• products that help with shaping in cases involving major distortion
• dealing with major head trauma
• creating an acceptable underlying surface for wax application and better cosmetic results
• the pigment color wheel and its use in solving cosmetic problems
Ken Whittaker is a consultant and educational director for Pierce Companies, Dallas, Texas. He is a graduate of the Dallas Institute of Mortuary Science and holds a bachelor of science from East Texas State University.