Market Sales Manager
Selling Power Magazine rated SCI/Dignity Memorial within their top 25 “Best Service Companies to Sell For”! (December 2012 Issue–tied for 16th place!) We are growing our sales force by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents exceptional income potential, training, and career advancement!
We are looking for a strong, professional Market Sales Manager for the South Atlanta Market, with a $5M area of responsibility.
The Market Sales Manager’s responsibilities will include the following:
· Ability to motivate individuals with excellent communication skills, incredible relationship-building abilities, and a natural talent to lead
· Managing Sales Professionals, including motivating Sales Teams to become highly productive in a professional environment
· The Sales Manager will coach and mentor the Sales Counselors to manage leads and train the team on customer service and satisfaction, prospecting, product knowledge, sales presentations, closing skills, product/service pricing, terms, paperwork, and interpreting sales guidelines
· Help prepare yearly sales quotas and ensure that quotas are achieved
· Recruit and hire Sales Counselors
· Provide Sales Counselors with proper training regarding sales techniques, legal requirements, and company products, policies, and procedures
· Review and evaluate the Sales Team’s performance
· Handle personnel issues concerning the Sales Team
· Conduct and assist in the Weekly Sales Meeting
· Ensure all contracts and paperwork is completed and returned accurately and in a timely manner
· Work in the Field with the Sales Team
· Traveling locally is required
· Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience as a Sales Manager within the Cemetery and Funeral Industry.
· Basic computer and technology skills required
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent understanding of the selling process
· Time management and organizational skills
· Proven Sales Team leadership in a quota-driven environment
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Creative and detail-oriented
· Service industry experience preferred
· Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
· 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
· Vacation and sick time
· Tuition reimbursement
· Funeral discounts, and more
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.