Bronze Stone Group, a family owned and operated company in Southeastern Wisconsin, currently has a full-time position for a Regional Sales Manager and are seeking an energetic, service minded individual who enjoys helping others to provide our clients with motivation and support in a positive and professional work environment. This position provides leadership and support to the Family Service Counselor’s, and is responsible for marketing and sales activities within their region.
• College education or equivalent experience
• 3 years sales management experience
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of compassion and integrity
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Ability to motivate and persuade
• Strong computer skills
· Execute company initiatives in the areas of marketing, sales and promotions, as well as develop new and effective methods of increasing sales.
· Provide leadership and support to all FSC’s with action plans for generating revenue resulting in achieving or exceeding sales targets.
· Motivate and coach FSC’s regarding customer service, prospecting, product knowledge, sales presentation, pricing, and paperwork.
· Integrate pre-need and at-need sales activities to provide customers with seamless service.
· Recruit, hire and retain a professional sales force utilizing all corporate resources and modeling corporate values.
· Implement and maintain consistent application of policy and procedure.
· Ensure consistent adherence to policies and accurate record keeping.
· Evaluate and manage the operational and financial performance of all locations within the region.
· Other duties as required.
Forward resumes to email@example.com. All inquiries strictly confidential. EOE
See complete job listing at www.bronzestonegroup.com