Selling Power Magazine just rated SCI/Dignity Memorial in their Top 25 Best Service Companies to sell for! (Dec 2012 issue – tied for 16th!) That rating was based on three areas YOU care most about: Compensation, Training, and Career Mobility. We are growing our Sales Force by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads, training, and career advancement!
Our Advisors assist families, most often in a home sales presentation, by helping them make decisions about the planning of their Funeral Services and Cemetery Property needs in advance of their time of need. This saves the family money and emotional stress in the future. Truly a career you can feel GREAT about while still earning a terrific income.
We have immediate openings for Pre-Planning Advisors in Westminster, CA and the surrounding Orange County area. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University. Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars.
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory.
- High level of comfort in using computer systems within a sales environment
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- Creative, Outgoing and Energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record/Valid driver’s license
- Solid work history
- Must submit to and pass a pre-employment background check/drug screening test
- Bilingual, (Spanish, Korean, and Vietnamese) speaking candidates strongly encouraged to apply
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Best in class Professional Training
- Full benefits for those that qualify (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Management and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
- Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
- State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
As an employee, you’ll be joining a network of service providers who are dedicated to the core values of integrity, respect, service excellence and enduring relationships. Do you want to make a difference? Are you looking for a compassionate and dignified career? If so, don’t just make a move. Let us help you take your career to the next level.
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
APPLY TO: https://corporate-sci.icims.com/jobs/1762/pre-planning-advisor/job?mode=view.