We have an immediate opening for a Sales Manager in Greenville, SC at our Woodlawn Memorial Park.
Our new Sales Manager will be trained in every aspect of the position by our Sales Director and other Sales Manager peers. As a Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Preplanning Sales Advisors that assist families, often in a home sales presentation, by helping them make decisions about the planning of their Cemetery Property both at the time of need and in advance of their immediate needs. This saves the family money and emotional stress in the future. The Sales Manager is their primary reference regarding customer service and satisfaction, prospecting, product knowledge, sales presentations, closing skills, terms, paperwork, and sales guideline interpretation. This is truly a career you can feel GREAT about while earning a great income too!
· Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferably 6 years or more
· Minimum 1 year of successful sales management experience
· High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
· Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
· Creative, Outgoing, and Energetic
· Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
· Basic computer and technology skills required.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and comfortable with learning new software applications
· A good driving record
· Solid work history
As an employee, you’ll be joining a network of service providers who are dedicated to the core values of integrity, respect, service excellence and enduring relationships. Do you want to make a difference? Are you looking for a compassionate and dignified career? If so, don’t just make a move. Let us help you take your career to the next level.
We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University. In return we offer:
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Best in class Professional Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Exceptional Income Potential via a Base Salary + Bonus Opportunity
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
Selling Power Magazine recently rated SCI/Dignity Memorial in their Top 25 Best Service Companies to Sell for! (Dec 2012 issue – tied for 16th!). That rating was based on three areas YOU care most about: Compensation, Training, and Career Mobility. We are growing our Sales Force by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. We prefer to promote our managers from within, but our growth is outpacing our bench strength. This opportunity represents exceptional potential for income, training, and career advancement!
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
* Your employment would be with an affiliate location of SCI. As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.