LOCATION MANAGER- Dudley, NC Location
An exciting new opportunity has become available at StoneMor Partners! We have an immediate opening for motivated individuals with excellent leadership skills to join our Wayne Memorial Park team in Dudley, NC! This position will be responsible for managing their own sales of all StoneMor products and services as well as managing their Sales staff at the location.
If you like the idea of an unlimited earning potential, are a compassionate, a people-person and enjoy mentoring others, then look no further and apply. We are always looking for the right people with the right motivation and skills to develop and lead the company to success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures the attainment of sales quotas by overseeing production at location and providing direction to maximize sales.
· Provides direction in the hiring, promotion, training and termination of assigned staff, ensuring company policies are adhered to.
· Communicating with Administration Staff and Area Management to ensure seamless support.
· Provides training of all assigned sales staff to ensure the best possible results from presentations to current and potential customers.
· Daily reviews of prior day’s results and appointments to provide recommendations on issues.
· Assign all Sales employees on a regular or rotating basis, ensuring coverage at all times.
· Ensures staff is providing at-need clients with all options and services available, including tours of the site and plot locations.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
- 2 years+ cemetery sales or sales management experience.
- Proven leadership ability, excellent customer service, sales and communication skills.
- Ability to develop new and effective methods of increasing sales in a competitive environment.
- Ability to appropriately handle employee relations, performance issues, and supervise, motivate, and train sales personnel.
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere.
- Must be honest in abiding by company policies and procedures.
- Must be well organized.
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over the phone and in person.
- Ability to work with clients & build strong customer relationships.
- Availability to work day, evening, and weekend hours if needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
We offer to our valued sales force:
One of the highest commission rates in the industry, extensive paid training, unlimited earning potential, bonuses including incentive programs, competitive benefits, personal satisfaction from helping others, a quality working environment with opportunities for growth.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 215-207-9691
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer