Combo General Manager
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to continue the tradition of excellence in Palm Harbor, FL for a Combination Funeral Home/Cemetery Location.
Knowledge of all aspects of Cemetery/Funeral Home operations & sales acumen is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of this location. Critical to the success of this operation are flawless execution standards combined with a thorough understanding of our unique demographics and clientele. The successful candidate will be expected to direct and lead all personnel and ensure that the facility and equipment are maintained to a high degree of readiness.
· To develop and maintain a positive environment so that employees are motivated to strive for performance excellence and achievement
· To provide a premier level of client satisfaction that will satisfy the needs of every client family and upholds the Dignity Promises
· To identify, implement and continuously improve the internal business practices that impact customer satisfaction, employee morale and financial performance
· To exceed the location’s targeted financial goals and marketing strategies in close collaboration with the sales and marketing departments
· To engage in and support all sales related activities and programs and personnel
· Previous Cemetery/Funeral Home Management experience is essential with at least 3 years of experience preferred
· Must understand how to analyze financial reports to determine actions necessary to maintain and/or improve the location’s performance
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· A willingness to participate in community organizations
· Superior management skills and desire to advance within the company
· State Funeral Service License is preferred but not required
· Basic computer and technology skills required
· Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
· 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
· Vacation and sick time
· Tuition reimbursement
· Funeral discounts, and more
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V