Family Service Counselor
Overview & Responsibilities:
Don’t just get a job. Start a rewarding career.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Professional in Wilmington, North Carolina at Coble Ward -Smith Funeral & Cremation. We are looking for someone with integrity that is energetic and ambitious. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field and on-line.
When you join our team, you’ll have a long-term career opportunity assisting families and individuals with their advance funeral and/or cemetery arrangements. You can feel GREAT about what you’re doing, and get paid well while doing it.
Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars. This is a sales position with substantial earning potential. We want people with drive, ambition and goals. This position will equip you with the tools and the training needed to achieve your financial goals. (Your specific compensation will be determined by your personal level of production.)
Requirements & Qualifications:
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Must hold a Funeral Directors License to perform this role
• Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory. Someone with the right attitude and a good work ethic can be just as successful as someone with years of sales experience.
• High level of comfort in using computer systems within a sales environment
• Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
• High level of integrity
• Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
• Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
• Creative, Outgoing and Energetic
• Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
• A good driving record
• Solid work history
• Dedication necessary to be successful
• Basic computer and technology skills required
• Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
• Best in class Professional Training
• Full benefits for those that qualify (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
• Management and Advancement Opportunities
• Flexible Hours
• Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
• Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
• State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
As an employee, you’ll be joining a network of service providers who are dedicated to the core values of integrity, respect, service excellence and enduring relationships. Do you want to make a difference? Are you looking for a compassionate and dignified career? If so, don’t just make a move. Let us help you take your career to the next level.
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
APPLY TO - 2014-0916-Tyndall