NEW FROM THE ICCFA:
FIRST IMPRESSION CREMATION PHONE SHOPPER PROGRAM
How does your staff respond when they take a call from a cremation "phone shopper?" Do they simply give out the price for direct cremation, or do they offer information on the many options available for tribute and memorialization?
The ICCFA now offers the First Impression Cremation Phone Shopper Program to allow you to monitor the first impression your company is making on callers. The program will assist you in recognizing:
- What your staff is communicating to today’s cremation consumer
- Whether your staff is fully promoting the value of your company
- If you would do business with the person representing your company
- Whether there is a need for a phone training program for your staff
Poul Lemasters, Esq., ICCFA’s cremation programs coordinator, will act as a consumer requesting information on cremation. The results of the telephone conversation will be provided along with basic recommendations on how your staff can improve their communication skills with the phone shopper. If requested, ICCFA can refer you to a phone shopper training program for your staff.
- 1-5 Calls @ $85 per call for members/$125 per call for non-members
- 6+ Calls @ $75 per call for members/$115 per call for non-members
- Phone Conversation Results (per call)
- Phone Caller Recap (includes basic recommendations)
- 5-minute consultation* with Poul Lemasters
- Referral to a Phone Shopper Training Program, if needed or requested
- Recording of the call (optional)
*30- minute consultation available for $249.
"I found the First Impression Cremation Phone Shopper Program an invaluable tool to making sure my firm is operating in a first-class manner. Knowing what my staff is saying gives me the confidence to move forward with adding training programs so that we can best serve consumers." —Mark Krause, CFuE, Krause Funeral Homes, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
For more information, download the order form by clicking here.
Questions? Please contact Poul at email@example.com.