- PET LOSS
- MUSIC LICENSE
- LOT EXCHANGE
Earn up to 15.5 continuing education credits
More than 500 exhibit booths with extended expo hours
Free food & drinks in the expo hall
48 breakout sessions on topics that most affect your business
4th Annual Pet Loss Professionals Alliance Conference
International Memorialization Supply Association Annual Meeting and Happy Hour
Jewish Funeral Directors of America Annual Meeting and breakout sessions
Green Burial Council Board Meeting and breakout sessions
Networking luncheons and receptions
ICCFA Annual Meeting of Members
ICCFA Annual Memorial Service
You may CLICK HERE to purchase session recordings from our 2013 Annual Convention.
2014 CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
In preparation for the ICCFA 2014 Annual Convention & Exposition, April 8-11, at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, convention chairmen Gary Freytag, CCFE, and Scott Sells, CCFE, have issued a call for presentations.
If you have expertise in a particular area of cemetery, cremation and funeral service, this is your opportunity to give back to your profession. Proposals are due to ICCFA by August 9. Guidelines are as follows:
1. Include your name, title, company name, address, phone, fax and e-mail.
2. Include a description of your session (approximately 100 words). Session descriptions should name at least two or three specific skills, techniques or ideas the attendee will take away from the session. We are most interested in sessions that share concrete, proven techniques and programs, as opposed to theory or opinion.
3. Include a brief bio regarding your experience and qualifications within the industry as well as any speaking experience you may have.
4. Include information on which areas of our profession are the intended audience, e.g., cemetery owners and managers, funeral home owners, funeral directors, sales managers, etc.
5. Let us know how long you anticipate your presentation will take. Most presentation time slots are 50 minutes; however, there are a limited number of longer slots. In addition to full-length sessions and workshops, we are interested in shorter presentations that can be combined to form panel sessions.
6. Indicate what types of audio/visual aids you will use, if any.
7. Include a list of anticipated handouts.
8. Note that we ask that speakers refrain from speaking about prices or other issues subject to antitrust legislation. In addition, we ask that speakers refrain from overt promotion of their own products/services.
Any requests for compensation must be included in your proposal.
We typically receive many more proposals than we can fit into the program. The committee has to choose among many excellent proposals, so please be sure to follow these guidelines and to clearly explain the value proposition for attendees (#2 above). Please submit your proposal by August 9 to Robert Treadway at email@example.com (preferred) or via fax to 703.391.8416. Questions? Call 1.800.645.7700.
TO OUR 2013 CORPORATE PARTNERS!