- ICCFA CAFÉ
- PET LOSS
- MUSIC LICENSES
- FOR CONSUMERS
- LOT EXCHANGE
- FIND A MEMBER
- INDUSTRY INFO
TO OUR 2014 CORPORATE PARTNERS!
American Memorial Life Insurance Company
Citadel Management & Dyanne Matzkevich
Click here to learn more about becoming a sponsor of the 2014 ICCFA Annual Convention & Exposition.
2015 Convention Call For Presentations
Deadline August 1
In preparation for the ICCFA 2015 Annual Convention & Exposition, April 8-11, in San Antonio, Texas, convention co-chairs Caressa Hughes and Daniel Villa, have issued a call for presentations. If you have expertise in a particular area of cemetery, cremation and funeral service, this is your opportunity to give back to your profession. Proposals are due to ICCFA by August 1. Guidelines are as follows:
• Include your name, title, company name, address, phone, fax and e-mail.
• Include a description of your session (approximately 100 words). Session descriptions should name at least two or three specific skills, techniques or ideas the attendee will take away from the session. We are most interested in sessions that share concrete, proven techniques and programs, as opposed to theory or opinion.
• Include a brief bio regarding your experience and qualifications within the industry as well as any speaking experience you may have.
• Include information on which areas of our profession are the intended audience, e.g., cemetery owners and managers, funeral home owners, funeral directors, sales managers, etc.
• Let us know how long you anticipate your presentation will take. Most presentation time slots are 50 minutes; however, there are a limited number of longer slots. In addition to full-length sessions and workshops, we are interested in shorter presentations that can be combined to form panel sessions.
• Indicate what types of audio/visual aids you will use, if any.
• Include a list of anticipated handouts.
Note that we ask that speakers refrain from speaking about prices or other issues subject to antitrust legislation.
In addition, we ask that speakers refrain from overt promotion of their own products/services.
Any requests for compensation must be included in your proposal.
We typically receive many more proposals than we can fit into the program, so please be sure to follow the guidelines and clearly explain the value proposition for attendees (#2 above). Submit your proposal by August 1 to Kirsten Kase at email@example.com (preferred) or via fax to 703.391.8416. Questions? Call 1.800.645.7700.