Already a supplier/professional member? Click here to renew your membership conveniently online now.
ICCFA supplier membership is open to any individual, firm or corporation supplying materials or services used by a regular member.
ICCFA professional membership is available to any individual, firm or corporation providing professional services, such as accounting, architectural, legal and others, to regular members.
How can ICCFA help me and my company?
Exposure to Decision Makers
As an ICCFA member, your company's products and services will be placed in front of a highly targeted, influential audience.
ICCFA connects you with owners and operators of 7,500+ cemeteries, crematories, funeral homes and related businesses who will recognize you as a colleague in the profession's premier trade association:
- You'll receive free listings in up to four product/service categories in the ICCFA Membership Directory & Buyer's Guide, the profession's most reliable guide to cemetery and funeral service products.
- You'll receive free "exhibit space" in up to four product/service categories on the ICCFA online Web Expo.
- You'll receive significant discounts on exhibit space at the ICCFA Annual Convention & Exposition and on registrations to the ICCFA's annual conferences.
- You'll receive a free copy of the ICCFA Membership Directory & Buyer's Guide, a comprehensive directory of ICCFA member companies, including an extensive index of individuals.
JOIN NOW and begin making the connections you need to succeed!
Tools and Information to Help You Succeed
ICCFA supplier and professional members receive the same benefits as our regular members, offering you insight into their businesses and a competitive advantage over non-member companies.
ICCFA Magazine: Our award-winning magazine, published 10 times per year, is written by and about our members. Each issue is filled with best practices. Here is just a sampling of the advice and information readers received in recent issues:
- A "how to" guide to the funeral celebrant arrangement interview
- A cemetery advertising and direct mail campaign that worked
- Options for handling the disposition of artificial devices in cremation cases
- Lessons learned from a funeral director who successfully added pet services at his firm
- Lean management principles and how to apply them to cemetery maintenance
- Practical ways to turn email inquiries into increased business
www.iccfa.com: The ICCFA website also provides members exclusive access to educational materials and operational tools such as:
- Inspection Checklist When Using a Third-Party Crematory
- 10 Things You Should Include in Your Cremation Policy & Procedure Manual
- More than 50 videos on a variety of training topics
ICCFA Events: Perhaps the most effective way to connect with your prospective customers is by exhibiting at the ICCFA?s Annual Convention & Exposition and by attending our three targeted conferences: the Wide World of Sales Conference, ICCFA University and the Fall Management Conference/CEO Symposium. As a member, you will receive discounted admission and open access to all educational and networking functions.
JOIN NOW to become of a part of this successful, sharing group and begin learning from some of the best minds in the business.
Advocacy and Support
The health of your business depends on the financial and operational health of your customers. As an ICCFA member, you will be supporting the association's efforts to promote responsible legislation and regulation on behalf of our members.
The ICCFA is the only association that represents the entire cemetery, cremation and funeral service profession before government officials and the media. Among our recent activities:
- Providing an interview with "60 Minutes" to ensure a balanced perspective on an upcoming report on the industry
- Serving as the largest industry group opposing the ill-conceived "Bereaved Consumer Bill of Rights Act"
- Serving as a consultant to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration on the department's Cargo Screening Requirements for Human Remains
- Assisting the Government Accountability Office with a new study the office has commissioned on state cemetery and funeral laws and regulations
In addition, you will have exclusive access to free telephone consultations with a team of experts who are on retainer with the ICCFA:
- Cremation legal questions and General Price List review: Attorney Poul Lemasters, Esq.
- Human resources questions: Attorney Michael Pepperman, Esq.
- Tax questions: Attorney Les Schneider, Esq.
- Fraud prevention questions: Forensic Accountant Robert Garvey, CPA
In addition to these benefits, the ICCFA offers a variety of programs for members, including member discounts on services such as credit card processing and group liability insurance, discounts on products at the ICCFA Store and more.
JOIN ONLINE NOW or click here to download a membership form and begin enjoying the benefits of membership. If you have questions about your membership, please call us at 1.800.645.7700.