- ICCFA CAFÉ
- PET LOSS
- MUSIC LICENSE
- LOT EXCHANGE
ICCFA Magazine is the flagship, award-winning publication of the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association.
Published 10 times per year, ICCFA Magazine is the only official publication of the ICCFA. With a mix of in-depth features, timely industry news, exclusive government and legislative reports and updates on association activities, ICCFA Magazine is an indispensable resource for our readers. Articles are written by influential cemetery, crematory, funeral service and memorialization leaders who share practical, "how to" advice on topics ranging from preneed sales, to cremation, to management practices, to maintenance and more.
Editorial theme: Pet Loss Services and Products
• Pets: Pets have been part of the Resthaven family for decades
• Grief Therapy Dogs: Is a therapy dog right for your funeral home or cemetery?; Tara at work, easing grief
• Update: Remembering Ella
• Professional Development: The winning personality
• Essay: Praying for a Christmas tree
• Management: Meeting customer expectations and addressing complaints
• Book Reviews: 'Sadie & Sammy: A Tail of Love, Loss, and Friendship'; 'The Funeral Singer'
• ICCFA News: Wide World of Sales, 2013 Fall Management Conference Wrap-Up, 2014 Annual Convention & Exposition, Member Benefits, 2014 Music License, KIP Awards, New OSHA Modules, PLPA Co-Chair Responds to Tragedy in OK, New Vet Student/Faculty Membership, CPLP Designees
ICCFA Magazine welcomes submissions of news items, articles and letters to the editor. For more information, contact ICCFA Magazine's managing editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry News News gets old fast; read it while it's fresh. The ICCFA staff collects industry and related news stories from all over the world so that you can find it quickly, in one place. Missed something? It's still there, in the archives.
ICCFA news page Stay informed on what's happening at the ICCFA by viewing updates on upcoming events, new services and products and awards won by ICCFA members.
Association Pipeline Our calendar listings are the most extensive you'll find anywhere. Cemetery, funeral and memorialization meetings all over the world are listed here, with links to state, regional, national and international associations.
Web Expo Check out the largest online exposition of products for the death care industry. This free virtual tradeshow allows you to search for the cemetery and funeral products and services you need. Updated monthly, these listings include links and contact information of all ICCFA members.
Model Guidelines The ICCFA Government and Legal Affairs Committee's 28 model guidelines for state laws and regulations are available online, including Prepaid Contracts and Prepaid Contract Trust Funds.
Outside the U.S. and Canada