- PET LOSS
- MUSIC LICENSE
- LOT EXCHANGE
ICCFA Magazine is the flagship, award-winning publication of the International Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association.
Published 10 times per year, ICCFA Magazine is the only official publication of the ICCFA. With a mix of in-depth features, timely industry news, exclusive government and legislative reports and updates on association activities, ICCFA Magazine is an indispensable resource for our readers. Articles are written by influential cemetery, crematory, funeral service and memorialization leaders who share practical, "how to" advice on topics ranging from preneed sales, to cremation, to management practices, to maintenance and more.
• Celebrants: Why you're being replaced, and what to do about it
• Old-Fashioned Service: It's all about character
• KIP Awards: Personalized Pet Service or Memorial: Loyal and True Pet Cremation Services by Loose Funeral Homes: Helping the community honor the service of two K-9 officers.
• KIP Awards:Best Practice/Personal Touch: Trinity Memorial Gardens: Sadie brings comfort to families, publicity to Trinity Memorial
• KIP Awards: Best Practice/Personal Touch: David Clayton & Sons Funeral Home; Keeping the memory of flowers alive.
• KIP Awards: Personalized Service or Memorial: Pray Funeral Home: Honoring a man who touched more than 29,000 lives during his career
• KIP Awards: Personalized Service or Memorial: Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum: Monument in 'Neeb's Corner' honors a life of service to country
• KIP Awards: Personalized Service or Memorial: Reichmuth Funeral Home: Reichmuth works with church, engineers a custom tribute
• KIP Awards: Special Event: Lake Lawn Metairie Funeral Home and Cemeteries: Walk/run brings people into cemetery, raises money for Save our Cemeteries
• KIP Awards: Special Event: Valhalla Funeral Home and Memory Gardens: Flower-arranging workshop fills mausoleum with happy people
• KIP Awards: Special Event: Mount Olivet Cemetery/Mount Elliott Cemetery Association: Mount Olivet run raises money for team that helps Make-A-Wish group
• KIP Awards: Innovative Personalized Product: EterniTrees LLC: Cemeterians sell living memorials
• KIP Awards: Innovative Personalized Product: A Simple Thank You: Making guest books simple, readable
• KIP Awards: Innovative Personalized Prodcut: Inex Professional Processions: Making processions more visible
ICCFA Magazine welcomes submissions of news items, articles and letters to the editor. For more information, contact ICCFA Magazine's managing editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry News News gets old fast; read it while it's fresh. The ICCFA staff collects industry and related news stories from all over the world so that you can find it quickly, in one place. Missed something? It's still there, in the archives.
ICCFA news page Stay informed on what's happening at the ICCFA by viewing updates on upcoming events, new services and products and awards won by ICCFA members.
Association Pipeline Our calendar listings are the most extensive you'll find anywhere. Cemetery, funeral and memorialization meetings all over the world are listed here, with links to state, regional, national and international associations.
Web Expo Check out the largest online exposition of products for the death care industry. This free virtual tradeshow allows you to search for the cemetery and funeral products and services you need. Updated monthly, these listings include links and contact information of all ICCFA members.
Model Guidelines The ICCFA Government and Legal Affairs Committee's 28 model guidelines for state laws and regulations are available online, including Prepaid Contracts and Prepaid Contract Trust Funds.
Outside the U.S. and Canada