ICCFA Magazine is the flagship, award-winning publication of the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association.
Published 10 times per year, ICCFA Magazine is the only official publication of the ICCFA. With a mix of in-depth features, timely industry news, exclusive government and legislative reports and updates on association activities, ICCFA Magazine is an indispensable resource for our readers. Articles are written by influential cemetery, crematory, funeral service and memorialization leaders who share practical, "how to" advice on topics ranging from preneed sales, to cremation, to management practices, to maintenance and more.
IN THE DECEMBER 2014 ISSUE:
Editorial theme: The Day of the Dog: Congressional Cemetery in Washington D.C. welcomes and benefits financy from dog-walkers.
• The evolving pet death-care profession: 3 dos and 3 don'ts
• Business Development: 4 skills to develop for better client relationships
• Celebrants: Making sure new directors learn arrangements
• Outreach: Think & plan before you allow pets into a people place
• ICCFA News: Ellis, Remkus to receive inaugural Pet Loss Pioneer Awards
Click here to read the magazine online via Scribd.*
*Please note: to read ICCFA Magazine online, you must be a member in good standing, and you must have created an account on the ICCFA website. You may do this by:
- Going to the ICCFA homepage and clicking on "Create New Account" in the upper righthand corner.
- Once you complete the form, an ICCFA staff member will receive a notification. After your membership has been verified, you will be flagged as a member and receive all membership privileges, including the ability to read the magazine online. Please allow one business day for this process to take place.
Click here to:
Advertise in the magazine | Contribute to the magazine
ICCFA Magazine welcomes submissions of news items, articles and letters to the editor. For more information, contact ICCFA Magazine's managing editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry News News gets old fast; read it while it's fresh. The ICCFA staff collects industry and related news stories from all over the world so that you can find it quickly, in one place. Missed something? It's still there, in the archives.
ICCFA news page Stay informed on what's happening at the ICCFA by viewing updates on upcoming events, new services and products and awards won by ICCFA members.
Association Pipeline Our calendar listings are the most extensive you'll find anywhere. Cemetery, funeral and memorialization meetings all over the world are listed here, with links to state, regional, national and international associations.
Web Expo Check out the largest online exposition of products for the death care industry. This free virtual tradeshow allows you to search for the cemetery and funeral products and services you need. Updated monthly, these listings include links and contact information of all ICCFA members.
Model Guidelines The ICCFA Government and Legal Affairs Committee's 28 model guidelines for state laws and regulations are available online, including Prepaid Contracts and Prepaid Contract Trust Funds.
- One-year subscription (10 issues): $39.95
- Two-year subscription: $69.95
Outside the U.S. and Canada
Click here to purchase a subscription online using a credit card
Click here to download a subscription form (PDF)