ICCFA ELECTS NEW OFFICERS, DIRECTORS
STERLING, VA (March 29, 2012) – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association (ICCFA) elected new leadership during its 2012 Annual Convention & Exposition, March 19-22, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
ICCFA officers for 2012-2013 are:
- President— Jeff Kidwiler, CCE, CSE, Heritage Park, Metro Manila, Philippines;
- President-Elect—Nancy R. Lohman, CCFE, Lohman Funeral Homes, Cemeteries & Cremation, Ormond Beach, Florida;
- Vice President, Education—I. Frederick Lappin, CCE, Knollwood Cemetery Corporation and Sharon Memorial Park, Sharon, Massachusetts;
- Vice President, Membership & Marketing—Michael R. Uselton, CCFE, Gibraltar Remembrance Services, Palmetto, Florida;
- Vice President, Internal Affairs—Darin B. Drabing, Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries, Glendale, California;
- Vice President, External Affairs—Scott R. Sells, CCFE, Service Corporation International, San Jose, California;
- Treasurer—Jay Brammer, Gibraltar Remembrance Services LLC, Indianapolis, Indiana; and
- Secretary—Christine Toson Hentges, CCE, The Tribute Companies Inc., Hartland, Wisconsin.
Members elected to serve three-year terms on the ICCFA Board of Directors are:
- Christine Toson Hentges, CCE, The Tribute Companies Inc., Hartland, Wisconsin;
- Keenan L. Knopke, CCE, Curlew Hills Memory Gardens, Palm Harbor, Florida;
- John T. McQueen, CFSP, Anderson-McQueen Funeral Homes, Cemetery & Crematory, St. Petersburg, Florida;
- Blair H. Nelsen, CFuE, CFSP, Nelsen Family Funeral Services, Richmond, Virginia;
- James D. Price, CCFE, CCrE, Foundation Partners Group, Tampa, Florida;
- Anthony Russo, Cypress Hills Cemetery, Brooklyn, New York;
- Gregg A. Strom, CCE, StoneMor Partners, Bristol, Pennsylvania; and
- Daniel L. Villa, Inglewood Park Cemetery, Inglewood, California.
The Board of Directors voted unanimously to create a new ex-officio (non-voting) seat to be filled by a representative of the Pet Loss Professionals Alliance. The PLPA has appointed Co-Chair Coleen Ellis, CPLP, to serve a three-year term.
Past presidents elected to serve a one-year term on the board are:
- Robert A. Gordon, Sr., CCFE, CCrE, CSE, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home, Klamath Falls, Oregon;
- Mark J. Krause, CFuE, Krause Funeral Home & Cremation Service, Milwaukee, Wisconsin; and
- Richard T. Sells, CCE, Johnson Consulting Group, San Diego, California.
The International Memorialization Supply Association appointment to the board is Frederick W. Miller, CCE, Memorial Business Systems, Brentwood, Tennessee.
The presidential appointments to represent the ICCFA on the Cemetery Consumer Service Council are:
- Thomas P. Daly, CCE, CCCE, CHS Consulting Group, Westwood, Massachusetts; and
- Stephen G. Burrill, CCE, CCrE, Mount Hope Cemetery, Bangor, Maine.
Elected by the members to serve a three-year term on the ICCFA Service Bureau Board of Directors is C. John Linge, CCFE, Cedar Memorial Park Cemetery Association, Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Members of the 2012-2013 Executive Committee are as follows:
- ICCFA President Jeff Kidwiler, CCE, CSE, Heritage Park, Metro Manila, Philippines;
- ICCFA President-Elect Nancy R. Lohman, CCFE, Lohman Funeral Homes, Cemeteries & Cremation, Ormond Beach, Florida;
- ICCFA Immediate Past President Kenneth E. Varner, CCFE, Cypress Lawn Cemetery Association, Colma, California;
- David J. Shipper, Futura Group, Ewing, New Jersey (president’s appointment);
- Mark J. Krause, CFuE, Krause Funeral Home & Cremation Service, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (past presidents’ appointment); and
- ICCFA Treasurer Jay Brammer, Gibraltar Remembrance Services LLC, Indianapolis, Indiana (ex-officio).
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 7,500 cemeteries, funeral homes, memorial designers, crematories and related businesses worldwide.