- ICCFA CAFÉ
- PET LOSS
- MUSIC LICENSES
- FOR CONSUMERS
- LOT EXCHANGE
- FIND A MEMBER
- INDUSTRY INFO
Wide World of Sales will feature free wireless internet in the main classroom area made possible thanks to the generosity of our Corporate Partner Homesteaders Life Company.
Also, ask specific questions and speak candidly with our presenters in our new Speakers Lounge on Thursday from 5 to 6 p.m. sponsored by Forethought Financial Services.
While we're announcing added features of the conference, here's a list of more reasons you should attend Wide World of Sales:
• There is an "On-time questionnaire contest": As is tradition at this conference, make sure you are back at your seat after each break to hear a question. Write the answers to all of the questions on your game piece for a chance to win cash and prizes at the closing session.
• A list of airfare specials to/from Las Vegas is included on the lefthand side of the conference webpage.
• We've also included a list of Living Social and Groupon deals on the webpage.
• There are several fast-paced interactive time slots throughout the conference where conference attendees may step up to the podium to share their great ideas and best practices in two minutes or less. Have a great idea to share? Click here to send it to us!
• During sessions, you will be able to text your questions for speakers to answer in real-time.
• Funeral directors may earn up to 10.5 hours of continuing education credit (depending on state approvals).
The ICCFA Sales & Marketing Committee is preparing for the 2015 Wide World of Sales Conference, January 14-16, at the Bally’s/Paris Resorts & Casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada, and we invite you to share your expertise with your colleagues.
The Wide World of Sales is the largest sales and marketing conference in the cemetery, cremation and funeral service profession.
We are seeking the very best, most relevant and most thought-provoking sales and marketing programs, tools and techniques being used today. We want presentations with concrete, how-to information, with an emphasis on the “how” rather than the “why.”
If you have expertise to share, this is your opportunity to give back to the profession. The committee invites you to submit a session proposal, to include:
The format for this conference calls for numerous breakout sessions between 30-50 minutes in length, so please narrow your topic to one or two key points that you can fully develop and communicate within that time period.
Any requests for compensation must be included in your proposal. Speakers will receive a complimentary registration to the conference. Panelists or speakers sharing the stage with three or more people will be offered the option to purchase a full registration at the one-day rate (about $250 in 2014).
Please submit your proposal by June 7, 2014, to Molly Jin, Director, Education & Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or via fax at 703.391.8416.
THANK YOU TO OUR CORPORATE PARTNERS
|Homesteaders Life Company
Service Corporation International
Forethought Financial Group, Inc.
NorthStar Memorial Group
Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company (FDLIC)
NGL Insurance Group
Aurora Casket Company
Live Oak Bank
Johnson Consulting Group
Guerra & Gutierrez Mortuary
|Matthews International Corporation
The Outlook Group
FSI Trust Solutions
Hillside Memorial Park & Mortuary
American Coach Sales
Biondan North America
The Davis Whitehall Co.