2017 Annual Convention & Exposition
Thank you for being a part of another amazing ICCFA Annual Convention this year!
Next year, we will be at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Mark your calendars for April 18-21, 2018
Annual 2018 Co-chairs: Shawna de la Cruz & Andy Lopez
Call for Presentations
Conference Chairs Shawna de la Cruz and Andy Lopez have issued a call for presentations for the 2018 ICCFA Annual Convention. If you have expertise in a particular area of cemetery, cremation and funeral service, we would like to hear from you! Proposals are due to the ICCFA by Friday, July 14, 2017. Guidelines for these proposals are as follows:
- Include your name, title, company name, address, phone, fax and email address.
- Include a description of your session (approximately 100 words). Session descriptions should name at least two or three specific skills, techniques or ideas the attendee will take away from the session. We are most interested in sessions that share concrete, proven techniques and programs, as opposed to theory or opinion.
- Include a brief bio regarding your experience and qualifications within the industry as well as any speaking experience you may have.
- Include information on which areas of our profession are the intended audience, e.g., cemetery owners and managers, funeral home owners, funeral directors, sales managers, etc.
- Let us know how long you anticipate your presentation will take. Most presentation time slots are 50 minutes. In addition to full‐length sessions and workshops, we are interested in shorter presentations that can be combined to form panel sessions.
- Indicate what types of audio/visual aids you will use, if any.
- Include a list of anticipated handouts.
- Note that we ask that speakers refrain from speaking about prices or other issues subject to antitrust legislation. In addition, we ask that speakers refrain from any type of promotional marketing or selling of any product or service.
- Any requests for compensation must be included in your proposal or it will not be granted.
Please send proposals to Kirsten Kase at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 703.391.8416 or mail them to Kirsten Kase, ICCFA, 107 Carpenter Drive, Suite 100, Sterling VA 20164. Questions, call Kirsten at 703.391.8402.