Many members of the Death Care Industry market to Empty Nesters
They are an excellent target for cars, vacations, theater, concerts & sporting events, electronics, restaurants, health & country clubs, philanthropic causes and financial services.
Many empty nesters have focused on financial planning and have made plans for charitable giving or pre-need arrangements.
When it comes to reaching out to empty nesters (defined as 55-64 years old / no kids at home), remember these key facts:
• Empty nesters spend 18 minutes a day reading mail
• 26% have responded to an item of mail in the last 12 months
• 39% say they are comfortable living on their present income
• 64% agree they would feel less in control without printed copies of important documents
• 74% agree you should take responsibility for your own financial security after retirement.
For more information about Empty Nesters go to: http://www.datamangroup.com/reaching-empty-nesters/.
For info about the top Lead Generation Lists in the Death Care Industry go to: http://www.datamangroup.com/lists-for-funeral-homes-and-chapels/