"Recordkeeping" -- OSHA Training -- DVD
Recordkeeping -- DVD
The Federal government made key revisions to OSHA recordkeeping rules that went into effect on January 1, 2015. Learn how to comply with the new requirements and understand the exemptions available to certain employers.
- Who must maintain OSHA injury and illness records
- Definition of recordable injury or illness
- What records must be kept and who may access them
- How long records must be maintained
- When and how to report to OSHA
Module includes an audio-visual presentation, a user’s guide, instructor notes, student handouts, a quiz and completion certificates.
Price: ICCFA Members $80; Non-Members $95 (you must be logged in to receive member discount price)