Ken Whittaker: Restorative Arts: Tricks of the Trade [audio]
One of the jobs of the funeral directors is to help create a final memory picture. Join Ken Whittaker as he examines some of the newest concepts, materials and techniques in restorative art, including:
• the critical role of proper embalming in relation to successful restorative art work
• products that help with shaping in cases involving major distortion
• dealing with major head trauma
• creating an acceptable underlying surface for wax application and better cosmetic results
• the pigment color wheel and its use in solving cosmetic problems
Ken Whittaker is a consultant and educational director for Pierce Companies, Dallas, Texas. He is a graduate of the Dallas Institute of Mortuary Science and holds a bachelor of science from East Texas State University.