Moore/Omps/Zartman: PLPA Marketing Channels That Work [audio]
There are several options for marketing your pet loss business. In this panel discussion, you'll hear both from those who market directly to families and those who work with veterinarians, and how they successfully navigate those channels. Come learn:
- messaging that conveys the value of your services
- marketing tools and resources that work
- how reaching out to local pet charities can help you "do well by doing good"
- barriers to entry in the veterinary world (and how to break through them)
- the sales-service connection
- how providing a full range of end-of-life services can ensure more complete quality care for pet families
Kate Moore, CFSP, operates Beyond the Rainbow Pet Hospice & Memorial Center, Benbrook, Texas, offering total end-of-life care to pets in the comfort and security of their home.
Larry Omps is president and owner of Omps Funeral Homes and All Pets Cremation Center, Winchester, Virginia.
Ron Zartman is president of Holland Columbarium Inc., Grandville, Michigan. He served as a consultant for the introduction of the Rainbow Ridge Pet Memorial at Ridgeview Memorial Gardens in Grandville. He holds two patents in columbarium design.