NorthStar Memorial Group is seeking a Licensed Funeral Director for Palm Beach Memorial Gardens and Funeral Home. The Funeral Director provides professional service to client families before, during and after the loss of a loved one. The role and duty of the Funeral Director entails all phases of the funeral industry - from the removal of the deceased from the place of death, preparation of the body and arrangement conference, to serving the family on the service and final disposition.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent); completion of a diploma-training program at a college or technical school specializing in Funeral Services.
- Funeral Director license in the State of Florida.
- Knowledge of computers and software, or willingness to learn.
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience.
- A high level of compassion and integrity.
- A high level of compassion and integrity, and problem-solving skills.
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving record.
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and be a team player are essential.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Funeral Director – Palm Beach in the subject line. NorthStar Memorial Group was recently named the 19th Best Company to Sell For by Selling Power magazine. Find out why so many top professionals are bringing their talents to the NorthStar family! We offer great benefits, job satisfaction and stability.