We are looking for a Licensed Funeral Director / Embalmer for Hennessey-Smith & Hennessey Valley Funeral Home in Spokane WA!
Our firm’s roots can be traced back deep into the 20th century. Through the years the original mission has never changed – provide the best, most professional services, complemented by the finest products.
Be part of a long-standing tradition – one that prides themselves on being current with major changes in funeral service trends!
Our directors work with client families to arrange memorial services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducts and attends services regularly
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Works on-call/first call, as needed
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
- Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and service level
- Appropriately uses corporate support
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- 3-5 years of experience as a Funeral Director/Embalmer
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License and/or the ability to obtain license in the State of Washington
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Qualified candidates can submit resumes to email@example.com
24/10/2017 (12 months)