ICCFA COMMITTEE FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS
It is an exciting time for the ICCFA Next Generation! We have a great opportunity right now for current leaders to engage and develop future leadership for the ICCFA.
- When possible, attend Next Gen networking events! Networking at ICCFA events is a valuable resource and opportunity to learn. The ICCFA University is a great opportunity to engage your up-and-comers.
- Join and post on the Facebook page (http://bit.ly/nextgeniccfa). This is a very easy way to get involved and an opportunity to network outside of ICCFA events to continue the relationship. This is a valuable resource to share ideas, ask questions, and educate/career development.
- At the Annual Convention, encourage them to attend the Next Generation breakout sessions and participate. Look for it on the schedule! The sessions have focused on generational differences in the workplace and succession planning (aka developing your future and leaving a legacy).
- Apply for a Next Generation Scholarship. Attending the ICCFAU will inspire a fresh mind and provide a network to share ideas.
- Wear a Next Generation button (usually found at the ICCFAU table at the Annual Convention). Make it known that you want to get involved.
- Donating. Company and personal donations are more than welcomed at any level. If you can donate at least $25, it will help send someone to the ICCFAU. DONATE NOW: http://bit.ly/iccfanextgen (be sure to check the Next Generation box)
- If you think you have a possible candidate for the Next Generation Scholarship, encourage them to apply. The scholarship is for aspiring and progressive professionals in our industry to attend the ICCFAU.
- Be on the committee. If you or someone you know would be a good member of the committee, let Katherine Devins know at email@example.com so staff or the chairperson(s) can reach out. As time goes on, the opportunities to get involved continue to expand.
- Ideas are always welcome. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions. We want to offer more opportunities for participation and are still growing.
- Bring your up-and-comers to ICCFA events.
- Participate yourself. Attend the networking events and break-out sessions. Engage in the Facebook group yourself. Your leadership will help mentor the up-and-comers.
WITH YOUR SUPPORT, THE NEXT GENERATION COMMITTEE WILL
ENCOURAGE AND DEVELOP THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS
FOR THE ICCFA AND OUR INDUSTRY.