Direct Mail Gives Death Care Marketers top ROI
Direct mail doubters need to get real and understand that direct mail really brings in the dollars, especially in the Death Care industry.
Here are some statistics that prove it:
DIRECT MAIL MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS STATISTICS
• U.S. advertisers spend $167 per person on direct mail to earn $2,095 worth of goods sold; a 1,300 percent return.
• One study, “The neuroscience behind the response-driving power of direct mail” found that:
• Direct mail generates a motivation* score that is 20 percent higher than digital media.
• Direct mail was found to require 21 percent less cognitive effort. That means your message is absorbed more quickly and effectively.
• Brand recall was 70 percent higher among participants who were exposed to direct mail ads rather than to digital ones.
• The average ROI for direct mail campaigns is between 18 and 20 percent.
• 56 percent of consumers who responded to direct mail went online or visited the physical store.
• 62 percent of consumers who responded to direct mail in the past three months made a purchase.
Of course the key to getting a great response is a well-targeted mailing list (check out the section on the Dataman Group website specifically for the Death Care Industry - https://www.datamangroup.com), great creative and a strong offer.